Updated: Mar 30, 2021
Welcome back! Last week I brought you to three different groups of locations with Disney Springs, the Skyliner Resorts, and the Boardwalk Resorts. This week I'll be adventuring over to the Bay Lake side of property and Coronado Springs. I'll be posting half of the Bay Lake photo locations first here and then updating this blog post when I head to the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge later this week!
EDIT: Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge have been added below! Enjoy 😋
I know personally I die for every shot to be as magical with the monorail in the back. I'll be breaking down different locations around the iconic resorts that we all love with a view of the Magic Kingdom. So without further ado...
1. Gardens behind Grand Floridian Café
2. Walkway to the Disney Wedding Pavilion
3. Grand Floridian Beach
4. Grand Floridian Boat Dock
5. Grand Floridian Walkway by quick service location
6. Polynesian Beach closest to Grand Floridian walkway
7. Polynesian flower trees - yellow (March)
8. Polynesian Boat Dock
9. Polynesian Argyle Wall
10. Mickey Ears ( behind Contemporary by the boat dock)
11.Walkway behind Contemporary
12. Neon Mickey Sign
13. Monorail Balcony (outside patio by Neon Mickey)
14. It's a Small World mural
15. Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Entrance
16. Mining Cart
17. Water Tower
18. Wilderness Lodge main pool area
19. Stairs by lobby back entrance
20. Boardwalk to the boats
I'll be updating this blog post once I head over to the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge Resort and I'll be updating you guys over on Instagram when the edits are live. I loved being able to walk around at sunset with my friends, and a huge shoutout to Beth (@shenksforthememories) for helping me out with this project. Which one was your favorite? I'm a sucker for the flowers. All of these were shot on my Canon 5D Mark IV with a 35mm 1.2 lens.
Looking forward to you guys following me along on our next stops!