Hello everyone, and happy Thursday! Last week Sarai Grace and I took you street by street in downtown Celebration to discover photo locations that you may have missed or not known about. This week we are taking you 30 minutes away from the Magic Kingdom, to show ya'll what we can find in the small town of Winter Garden. Some of you may not think you recognize this area by the name, but some of these locations have for sure crossed your Instagram feed once or twice.
I knew that with such a popular neighborhood I wanted to show the beauty of it beside just Axum Coffee, which if you are in the area and love coffee, check them out! I know when I want to create something outside theme parks, I think of plain backgrounds or one color textures. Those are in here too, but also I showcase how to use architecture to bring a little flavor into your content. The use of lines and foreground can step up any photo to the next level, just make sure that you have it focused on your subject.
1. CITY HALL - 300 W Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
2. CITY HALL TREE - on the right side of City Hall
3. MORE SPACE HOUSE - 446 W Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
4. PARK PLACE - 462 W Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
5. GARDEN THEATER - 160 W Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
6. ORANGE TRAIL FOUNTAIN - W Orange Trail (middle walkway of downtown)
7. WINTER GARDEN ARCH - N Main St. Winter Garden, FL 34787
8. GREEN WOOD WALL -33 State Hwy 537 Winter Garden, FL 34787
9. GREY BLUE METAL WALL - 28 N Main St. Winter Garden, FL 34787
10. THE EDGEWATER HOTEL - 99 W Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
11. LIGHT BLUE WALL - 2 E Plant St, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Like previously stated in the Photo Locations in Celebration, FL blog post, these are only some of the places that caught my eye in this location. I know for a fact there are hundreds more, and don't ever feel nervous about getting creative with your subject and poses. The creators that I look to have a way of breaking the "normal" poses or the "cliche" fake laugh, they aren't afraid to try something unique. You may think that it does not necessarily "look good", but trust me...one person somewhere is going to be inspired to try that weird move in their next photoshoot.
Looking forward to going on more adventures with you guys soon in the Orlando area! Next up... I'll be heading to Winter Park, to show you all how you can continue to branch out of theme park backdrops, and bring creativity to your content.
Have a great weekend,