Hello Phoenicians! Welcome to another week of some of the most Instagrammable spots at Walt Disney World. This week we are heading to EPCOT and I tell you these locations do not disappoint! I obviously LOVE the EPCOT Ball, but there are some hidden gems in this park that make you like you aren't even at Disney! ALL of these photos were taken on April 9, 2021 - with the new facial covering rule implemented. PLEASE know that you can only take your masks off for pictures if you ARE socially distanced and stationary. Please continue to follow all guidelines.
So without further ado...HERE we go around the world!
1. The EPCOT Ball
2. EPCOT Fountain
3. Bubblegum Wall (Exit of Spaceship Earth)
4. EPCOT Entrance
5. Mission Space
6. The Toothpaste Wall (Coral Reef Restaurant)
7. The Seas with Nemo - Dory and Friends
8. The Seas with Nemo - Cactus
9. The Seas with Nemo
10. Monorail Overhead - Neat Figment
11. The Land Wall
12. Canada Pavilion Walkway to Show
13. UK Pavilion Street
14. UK Cottage
15. UK Pavilion - UK Near Stage
16. UK Pavilion - Near Garden Maze
17. UK Pavilion - Gardens (Mary Poppins Meets Here)
18. France Pavilion - Clock
19. France Pavilion - Ratatouille entrance
20. France Pavilion - French Building near Ratatouille entrance
21. Morocco Palace (Doorway to Fountain)
22. Japan Tower (Around the corner from the restaurant)
23. China Gardens Entrance:
24. Norway Door:
Phew! That was a fast trip around the world...and even to space! I love how all the photos turned out and can't wait to see the inspiration you all take from these photos. I hope everyone has an amazing Earth Day and gets some sunshine.
See you next week!
XOXO, Aliya Burshan