Hello everyone! I know it has been a super long time since I've written a blog in general, but I was watching Tik Tok and looking through Instagram and saw people show photo locations in Walt Disney World. What they were showing were just the basics, and as much as we love Magic Kingdom, there are so many other amazing locations other than the front of Cinderella's Castle. In my head the best spots are the ones that aren't front and center. I partnered up with a bunch of my closest friends to bring you photo locations from Disney Springs, the parks, and even the gorgeous resorts. Just to provide you with some ideas, inspiration, and a little bit of magic for your next trip to the parks.
Hope you enjoy! All the photography was taken by me, and you can check out all the photography on that section of my website. I would love to book a shoot with any of you that want long lasting memories!
1. Behind Starbucks near Disney Style Store. Having the balloon grounded adds a little bit of magic to the shot. I used a 35mm 1.2 for this shot on my Canon Mark IV.
2. Bridge next to Stargazers (Planet Hollywood Bar)
3. The brand new M&M store.
4. Disney Springs bridge connected to Morimoto and Sprinkles cupcakes.
5. The iconic lego dragon, as it is still intact when it was called Downtown Disney.
6. World of Disney store front with Stitch...watch out for the water!
7. Disney Springs postcard photo spot near Photopass building by TrendD.
8. Sunset bridge by Rainforest Cafe connecting to Paddlefish.
9. Orange Bird mural on the walkway to Boathouse and Paddlefish.
I hope these helped when thinking of your next place for your Disney Springs photoshoot. I know many of these were known, but I hope this helped you with suggestions for poses, framing, lighting, and understanding that you may have to wait a couple minutes to get the perfect shot with no one in them.
Can't wait to show you what's next! Have a great Monday, and check back here tomorrow for our first visit to some of the most relaxing photo spots at some of your favorite resorts!